Jazz and draw: Dave Brubeck - Take five

Dave Brubeck - Take five


the musician : Dave Brubeck
the tune : Take Five
the artist : Gustavo Rinaldi

I have to say this is one of my favourite tune ever. Take a rainy day, put it on and start doodling away, the day'll pass without you noticing it. I guess that's what Gustavo does on rainy days. I love his doodles.

Labels: ,

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dave Brubeck - Take five


the musician : Dave Brubeck
the tune : Take Five
the artist : Gustavo Rinaldi

I have to say this is one of my favourite tune ever. Take a rainy day, put it on and start doodling away, the day'll pass without you noticing it. I guess that's what Gustavo does on rainy days. I love his doodles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home