Jazz and draw: They come from Mali

They come from Mali

the musician : Amadou & Mariam
the tune : La Réalité
the artist : Nate Padavick

Purists will certainly say this is no jazz and I'd have to agree but I am no purist and I love discovering new artists.

By the way, Nate is the co-founder of the great "They Draw and Cook" blog which was a big inspiration for this blog. Go check it now, it is really worth it.

Labels: ,

Monday, February 7, 2011

They come from Mali

the musician : Amadou & Mariam
the tune : La Réalité
the artist : Nate Padavick

Purists will certainly say this is no jazz and I'd have to agree but I am no purist and I love discovering new artists.

By the way, Nate is the co-founder of the great "They Draw and Cook" blog which was a big inspiration for this blog. Go check it now, it is really worth it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Blogger salli s. swindell said...

yay!!! amadou & miriam are in my top 5 favorite musicians (gee, i wonder where nate got the idea)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home